Our fitness center has all the equipment you need to stay fit and healthy. Experience our open floor plan and modern workout equipment for your enjoyment.
Community Fitness Center Expectations:
Attendees must complete the waiver and check in prior to entering. A free membership is required to ensure you are in our system and registered with a waiver. Please be respectful of others and sanitize equipment after you use it and re-rack your weights.
Proper exercise attire is REQUIRED. The following rules must be followed:
- No open-toed or open-back shoes (including all sandals, crocs, and slippers).
- Proper shoes MUST be worn at all times.
- The following shirts/tops are not acceptable as an only layer:
- Ripped or torn shirts that expose sides and abdomen
- Sports Bra
- Any shirt or top that exposes the stomach/abdomen i.e. crop-tops, ripped/cut t-shirts
- Headphones are required if individuals want to listen to music, no bluetooth speakers, phone speakers, etc.
Our gym has two full-length basketball courts that are high-school regulation size. Get active and join us!
- Two full-length basketball courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Pickleball Courts
THE CONCESSION AREA
Located just off the lobby on the mezzanine, our Concession Area offers a good cup of coffee and a cozy atmosphere. The Point’s Concession Area features several spaces with free wifi where individuals can meet with others, work, or just enjoy the coffee. The concession area is only open during church and community events. Please see calendar for event days and times.